Come and meet us at The Malaysia Urban Forum 2019 which takes place at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center on this 18th & 19th of February. Perbadanan Putrajaya will showcase various Smart Putrajaya initiatives that have been implemented in Putrajaya on this forum.
The Malaysia Urban Forum is a national level forum that aims to promote inclusive debates and discussions towards developing and improving our sustainable urbanization strategies, policies and programs. The focus of the Malaysian Urban Forum will be the platform it provides to the local multi stakeholders in:
- Knowledge base building – capacity building, tools and national support for implementation of the SDG’s and the New Urban Agenda,
- Engagement – a permanent multi stakeholders platform for continuous dialogue, inputs and feedback,
- Awareness raising – putting the local and urban dimensions at the centre of national priorities,
- Policy advice – elaborating and reviewing National Urban Policies and
- Innovative solutions – providing solutions to changing trends and challenges.
These shall serve as inputs to Governments at national, state and local levels and develop frameworks for cities in Malaysia to voluntarily report on their local implementation efforts.